Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The ughs and mehs of uni

So I'm back at uni again. Grades weren't too shabby last time so I thought I'd give it another crack. LUCKY 6'S! Maybe...
But the ughs....
I still have to take stage one papers, which wouldn't be too bad, except for 1st years. Why does every 1st year think that being at uni is cool, or even fun. IT SUCKS! If I had a choice between going to uni or going and finding a job, in order, I'd choose: find a job, grate off my scrotum, vote National, go to uni. Unfortunately, I don't really get a choice so I'll make the best of a crap situation.
The mehs. Got some uni friends (halle-fricking-lujah), not as good as I had at MIT but then again, now I don't have to become a teacher so its definately got its upside. Ugh kids. YA HERE ME! Little shits lol
The yays......... Well as you could tell from the title these don't actually exist but there are some mehs which are on the slightly up. Joined the gym. Put on 4kgs lol. I should stop doing weights. I joined the gym to burn it off, not pack it on
Ah well, screw it. I'll get some decent grades then frick off and get a mean job.
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment